July 18, 2023
IRSA would like to congratulate the following recipients of the 2023 IRSA-SMI Institute Paper Awards:
- Uly Faoziyah (Institut Teknologi Bandung) and Wilmar Salim (Institut Teknologi Bandung) for their paper: “Two decades of decentralization and infrastructure FTVs development in Indonesia”.
- Sri Juli Asdiyanti Samuda (North Maluku Province’s Statistics Indonesia), Dwi Atmi Rohmatilah (Indonesian Ministry of Agriculture), and Rus’an Nasrudin (Universitas Indonesia) for their paper: “Indonesia’s Electricity Access Convergence: Current Assessment of the Progress Using the Spatial Approach”.
- Ni Putu Wiwin Setyari (Universitas Indonesia), I Putu Hedi Sasrawan (Universitas Indonesia), and I Gusti Agung Ayu Apsari Anandari (Universitas Indonesia) for their paper: “Glowing in the Dark: Resilient Infrastructure and Waste Management Impact on Social Welfare”.
IRSA would like to congratulate the following recipients of the 2023 IRSA-BKF Paper Awards:
- Achmad Rifa’I (Learning-Up Institute), Doddy Purwoharyono (BAPPENAS), and Muhamad Fickri Ramadhan (BAPPENAS) for their paper: “Economy-Wide Impacts of Natural Resource Downstream Policy: the Case of Nickel Moratorium”.
- Muhammad Syaikh Rohman (Universitas Airlangga) for his paper: “The Impact of a Longer Period of Schooling on the Health Outcome and Wealth Outcome: Indonesian Case Study”.
- Peter Warr (Australian National University) and Arief A. Yusuf (Universitas Padjadjaran) for their paper: “Pandemic-induced De-urbanisation in Indonesia”.
April 10, 2023
IRSA would like to congratulate the following recipients of the 2023 IRSA Research Supports.
- On Regional Economy Resilience:
Elisabeth Veronika Wambrauw (Universitas Cendrawasih), Monita Yessy Beatrick Wambrauw (Universitas Cendrawasih), Ludia Theresia Wambrauw (Universitas Papua) for their research proposal: ”Measuring the impacts of the Implementation Blue Carbon Policy regarding to the indigenous perspectives in coastal areas around Youtefa Bay Jayapura Papua”.
- On Regional Development in Aceh:
Asrul Sidiq (Universitas Syah Kuala) for his research proposal: “Forestry agrarian reform in Indonesia: Addressing tenure structures or promoting land inequality?”.
We received a large number of proposals for each grant category and the selection processes have been highly competitive. We hence hope good quality of research outputs could come out from these research projects. It is expected that the winners will present their projects at the 18th IRSA International Conference in Bogor.
Coordinators of the Grant Selection Committee
Professor Devanto S. Pratomo and Dr. Cut Dewi
Indonesian Regional Science Association (IRSA) Secretariat