August 20, 2018
Winners of IRSA Awards and Research Supports
IRSA would like to congratulate the following academics for winning the IRSA Awards and Grants
- Dian Rubianty, Saiful Mahdi and Yusnadi Alja received the 2018 IRSA-Local Government Innovation Research Support for their research on “Enterprising Gampong: Role of BKPG and Village Funding in Developing BUMDes in South Aceh, Indonesia”.
- Maria Silalahi and Salut Muhidin received the 2018 IRSA-Local Government Innovation Research Support for their research on “Innovative Health Program in NTT Province to Improve Maternal and Newborn Health”.
- Tri Mulyaningsih, Vitri widyaningsih, Fitria Nur Rahmawati and Dhian Adhitya received the 2018 IRSA-Local Government Innovation Paper Award for their paper on “The Role of Nutrition Assistance and Care in the Primary Health Center and Children Double Burden of Malnutrition in Indonesia”.
- Takahiro Akita, Awaludin Aji Riadi and Ali Rizal received the 2018 IRSA-BKF Paper Award for their paper on “Fiscal Disparities in Indonesia under Decentralization: To What Extent Has General Allocation Grant (DAU) Equalized Fiscal Revenues?”
- Mochamad Thoriq Akbar and Estro Dariatno Sihaloho received the 2018 IRSA-BKF Paper Award for their research on “The Impact of Village Fund Program in Developing Physical Infrastructure: Case on Construction Value Across Provinces in Indonesia”